A local manufacturing company is seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician to join their team! This is a 2nd shift opportunity that is currently working 9:30am-6p, however, will be transitioning back to the traditional 3p-11:30pm soon. Pay range of $20-$24/hr. based on experience.
Ontario, Ohio , OH
The Maintenance Technician will perform routine maintenance and repair to plant electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, buildings, and machinery.
- Repair manual machines.
- Repair CNC machines.
- Install or repair plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Repair lift trucks (electric, gas, diesel).
- Move machines or fixtures as needed.
- Maintain maintenance records via HIPPO.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and systems.
- Order parts for repairs.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Maintain parking lot, sidewalks, company property, etc. during inclement weather.
- Maintain clean, safe, environmentally friendly work environment.
- On call requirement (including days, nights and/ or weekends).
- Direct outside contractors as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
3-5 Years Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in CNC machine repair.
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial electricity.
- 3-5 years in repair of manual machinery.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience in plumbing and HVAC repair.
- Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, tape measure, and indicators (digital and analog)
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Be a team member on the spill cleanup committee.
- Must be able to learn and follow all safety requirements (hazwoper, arc flash, and other safety training)
- Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly – 100 lbs. intermittently.
- Work on ladders or scaffolds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license to drive company vehicle with MVR clearance.
- Ability to bend, sit, squat, kneel, stand and be able to get on the floor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain valid forklift license to operate ALL facility forklifts.
- Must be able to pass forklift medical clearance.
- Ability to pass respiratory and other medical clearances.
Does this sound like an opportunity that you are interested in? Apply with resume today!