Account Executive - Direct Hire!
The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with a nationally recognized organization that engrains itself into the communities they serve. This creative organization is seeking to add you as their Account Executive to generate solutions for businesses regionally. This is a direct hire opportunity, never go through the temp-to-hire process!
About The Opening
As an Account Executive, you will spearhead the efforts in your territory to build relationships with businesses to sell a wide array of digital marketing, digital advertising, experiential marketing, and consulting and advisory services. Help businesses pick the words and find the path to gain customers and keep their businesses growing. You will generate leads, activate proposals, manage advertising projects, and ensure customer loyalty. You will build strategic partnerships and community relationships.
- Achieve individual sales and revenue goals within assigned territories, mapping to overall organizational goals.
- Acquire new clients and grow revenue.
- Enhance existing key account relationships and increase revenue in key accounts.
- Effectively collaborate with the Director of Client Coaching & Strategy to produce solution-focused proposals and deliver desired outcomes for clients.
How you will be successful
- Sell consultatively and collaboratively, and make recommendations to prospects and clients covering various solutions.
- Provide prospects/clients with proposals through the Proposify software and ensure a complete understanding of the parameters regarding services and products proposed.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, email, networking, and other approved methods.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Establish a fundamental knowledge of digital marketing and advertising best practices.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client loyalty. Receive and resolve customer complaints and problems.
- Understand and apply StoryBrand to the sales process.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities using Pipedrive and Teamwork software.
- Create diverse social media content to engage audiences on topics relevant to our product and service offerings; You will become a subject matter expert.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
1-2 Years Experience
Who You Are
- Strong communicator
- Strives to learn and use systems, processes, and identified technologies to hit goals
- Natural rapport & trust builder
- Creative & Proactive
- Ability to travel both locally & regionally
- Seeking a company that professional development is baked into the company culture – they want to help you achieve your career goals!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field is preferred
What’s In It For You
- Base salary plus generous commission structure
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Vacation and paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Technology and mobile phone reimbursement
Does this sound like the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply with your resume today!