1st Shift Available (6:00a - 4:30p)
Monday - Friday
Pay Rate = $13.00 - $15.00/hr (depending on experience)
A typical day will include assembling, wiring, and soldering circuit boards and panels. Associates will operate machines to cut and strip tin wire and crimp on terminals while also inspecting and repairing post wave boards.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance through Spherion (starting day one)
- Short term disability and life insurance
- Opportunity for permanent hire
- Relaxed, family environment
- Employees can sit while working
Full Time, Long Term, Temp-to-Permanent
Some Experience (3 months - 1 year)
- Prior experience with electronic manufacturing
- Ability to identify colors and small part numbers
- Ability to read schematics and work well with small parts
- Ability to identify various electronic components
- Previous soldering and wire harnessing experience
Position requires high school diploma / GED
Position requires drug screen and criminal background check
Interested in this great opportunity?
Apply online anytime at WWW.MIDOHIOJOBS.NET and select Orrville as your office of interest or call 330-682-2222 for more details!
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.