Maintenance Technicians - Direct Hire
The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with a manufacturer in Morrow County, Ohio seeking 2nd and 3rd shift Maintenance Technicians. This is a Direct Hire opportunity, never go through a temp-to-hire process if selected!
Morrow County, OH
About The Opening
Maintenance Technicians of all skill levels are encouraged to apply! Hourly rates based on experience, work history, and proven skill set. Training available for apprenticeship level.
3-5 Years Experience
What we are seeking:
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of hands‐on industrial maintenance experience or related training.
- A candidate must be able to troubleshoot, repair and perform maintenance on a wide variety of heavy industrial equipment, including some hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read prints, diagrams, schematics, programs and operating instructions as well as possess experience in motor control and relay logic.
- PLC experience would be a benefit, but not required.
- You must have a record of dependability and outstanding job attendance.
What’s in it for you?
- 2nd and 3rd Shift opportunities available
- Weekend rotations
- Excellent comprehensive benefit package
- Evolving company with new automation is being installed. Great time to join team if you seek to grow and expand your skillset!
- Willing to train in apprentice program if mechanical ability and work ethic strong enough.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is growing, installing new automated equipment, and providing an environment for personal growth. Don’t just get a job; Start a career!!
Apply with resume today!