Manufacturing General Manager
A small yet stable Mansfield fabrication & machining shop is seeking a strong General Manager for their facility!
About The Opening
The right General Manager will be comfortable wearing many hats and being hands-on to ensure the success of the facility and it's employees. This is a direct hire opportunity, never go through a temp-to-hire process!
General Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring production flow is on track.
- Prioritizing jobs and scheduling assignments.
- Ordering materials and parts.
- Following up, troubleshooting/resolving production or quality issues.
- Pricing and checking PO's.
- Inputting new orders into the system.
- Interfacing with customers as needed.
- Helping seek out new business opportunities and quoting jobs.
- Minimum 5+ years of manufacturing leadership experience.
- Degree in Engineering required.
- Ability to multitask and juggle many hats in this position.
Does this sound like a career for you? Apply with a resume today!
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year