Assistant Logistics Coordinator
GREAT INTRODUCTION TO GROWTH ORIENTED COMPANY IN ORRVILLE, OHIO.
About The Opening
Assistant Logistics Coordinator - Receive customer requests via phone or email; route and dispatch shipments in an efficient and expedient manner. Perform well defined administrative and transportation tasks in a team oriented environment. Shifts available: (4) 10 hour shifts, M-F with a day off during the week (10am – 9pm) OR 12pm – 9pm, M - F.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive calls from vendors and customers, maintaining a high level of customer service
- Process orders, route and monitor shipments
- Provide reports to customers and supervisors
- Maintain and update computer database
- Answer questions and resolve customer issues
- Assist Logistics Coordinators and Managers with other related duties
- Utilize information through tariffs, discounts, NMFC guide, and carrier route guides
- Input and reconcile freight bills as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
1 Year Experience
- High School diploma required; Associate/Bachelor degree is preferred
- Desired experience includes Customer Service, Administrative
- Knowledge of Logistics is a PLUS
- Solid computer skills required; previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.