Looking to continue your CNC Machining career?
Apply with Spherion today and we can connect you to a great opportunity at Ohio Tool Works of Ashland!
About The Opening
- Perform own set ups (vise, fixture, chuck, etc.), indicating and aligning, cutting tool/wheel selection, etc.
- Load and edit program while working in conjunction with programmer
- Record quality checks
- Machine tool maintenance & general house cleaning
- Check coolant and oil levels regularly & fill as required
- Thorough understanding and interpretation of blueprints
- Quality-oriented & safety-minded
- Mechanically inclined
- 3+ years’ experience operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Work overtime as required
Interested in this opportunity? Submit your resume to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (419)-281-4600 for more information.
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.