Electrical Engineer Internship
Looking to gain electrical engineering experience?
Spherion Mid Ohio, in partnership with Ohio Tool Works, has an internship opportunity for you! Work under the direction of the Sr. Controls Engineer to write technical specifications, wiring diagrams, Bills of Material and programming for new and/or used honing machines. Are you someone that has an advanced level of electrical aptitude and enjoys working hands-on? This may be the opportunity for YOU!
About The Opening
Basic responsibilities the intern MAY perform:
- Build machine control panels
- Build machine operator console
- Install wiring and electrical to specifications
- Test operation of assembly by hand
Skills needed to perform the job at the highest level:
- General knowledge of power tools
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and diagrams of electrical circuits
- Understanding of best practice for writing ladder logic and I/O tags
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Current Enrollment in a field of study relating to the position (College, apprenticeship or similar)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to present a professional image
Interested in this opportunity? Email your resume to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org apply today! For more information about this position call (419)281-4600.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.