New 1stshift positions in Orrville!
Spherion is seeking a self-motivated individual with manual dexterity skills that works well individually in a team environment.
About The Opening
A typical day for an Electronic Assembler could include:
- Assemble, wire, & solder circuit boards and small panels properly according to documentation
- Clean and coat circuit boards
- Operate machines to cut, strip, tin wire and crimp on terminals
- Write and follow procedures
- Prep & check boards and parts
- Inspect and repair post wave boardsSet up production equipment
- Encapsulation of assemblies
- Solder and de-solder using various types of equipment
This is a 1stshift position (8am-4:30pm) with overtime hours available. Pay rate = $12/hr. If you like being active and moving around all day while you work this is the PERFECT position for you. Color vision is required as well as High School diploma/GED. Prior experience in electronics preferred. Must be able to carefully read and follow directions.
Interested in a career that makes you feel valued? Apply with Spherion today by filling out our 10 minute online application at www.midohiojobs.net/apply! Call Kayla with any questions, (330) 682-2222.
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.