Electronic Data Interchange Analyst
Looking for a great way to introduce yourself to one of the area’s premiere employers?
About The Opening
We are now seeking an Electronic Data Interchange Data Analyst who will be responsible for the daily run support of EDI for both the United States and Canada.
1st Shift (8:00am – 5:00pm) Mon – Fri
Pay Rate = $17.00 - $19.00/hr (based on qualification)
- Ensuring that EDI errors and requests are processed successfully and promptly
- Communicating with internal and external teams to make sure that EDI data is correct in the supported applications
- Updating master customer and collection information
- Assisting in any projects where data entry is needed
1 Year Experience
- High school diploma / GED (some college is a PLUS)
- Working knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Strong conceptual abilities (i.e. systematic thinking, problem analysis)
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to prioritize work load in a time efficient manner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Spherion offers competitive salaries and benefits for temporary employees. Apply now to learn more about our unique, career building opportunities – you won’t be sorry!
If interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume to Melissa at email@example.com
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.