Enterprise Resource Planning Administrator
A local Mansfield area manufacturer is looking for an ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING ADMINISTRATOR.
This candidate must be a self-starter and ambitious to grow with the company.
About The Opening
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
1st Shift position with the flexibility to periodically work off shifts to evaluate the manufacturing processes.
Pay is based on experience.
- Conduct 1 on 1 and group training
- Make enhancements to company systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems
- Participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications
- Coordinate fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
Continuous training will require minimal travel
- Affordable health and dental insurance
- Life insurance (company paid)
- Paid holidays
- Immediate vacation package
1 Year Experience
- Good communication skills are a necessity with management, production, and classrooms of employees
- Associate degree in IT or Engineering (mechanical or industrial)
- Manufacturing environment experience is a PLUS
- Plex experience is a PLUS
- Understanding in software or ERP implementation
Employment offer is based on pre-employment processing which includes a drug screen and background check.
Interested in this great opportunity?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica at 419-747-7479 for more information!
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.