UNIQUE R & D OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE AREA’S PREMIERE EMPLOYERS!
About The Opening
Apply with Spherion– we work with the JM Smucker Company to place employees into long term, temporary roles within their Fortune 500 organization, located in Orrville, Ohio. We are now seeking a Lab Technician who will be responsible for supporting research and development activities in Smucker’s coffee laboratory.
- Accurately weigh & mix coffee samples for analysis; record data
- Operate HPLC & GCMS instrumentation
- Data analysis (eg. performing Quality checks on the data, checking peak identification & integration, quantification of data)
- Must be willing to learn new responsibilities and flow to work
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry/Food Science or related field is required
- At least 3 years lab experience with GCMS or HPLC
- Experience with identification & quantification of compounds with Mass Hunter
- High-quality oral communication skills and the ability to excel in a collaborative environment are essential
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Basic proficiency in JMP statistical software, desired.
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.