Manual Machinist - Direct Hire!
Are you a leader that has a passion to teach others?
Spherion, in partnership with Ohio Tool Works, is seeking an experienced MANUAL Machinist looking to use their skill as well as share their knowledge of the trade with those around them with less experience.
This is a part-time position perfect for a retired teacher or machinist looking to supplement their income at $20/hour.
About The Opening
We are seeking a Manual Machinist to s
- Set-up and operate manual mills, lathes, & grinder.- Perform own set ups (vise, fixture, chuck, etc.), indicating and aligning, cutting tool / wheel selection, etc.
- Record quality checks
- Machine tool maintenance & general house cleaning
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints
- Quality-oriented & safety-minded
- Accurate use of precision measuring tools (micrometers, height gage, dial calipers, etc.)
5+ Years Experience
- 7+ years of experience operating manual mills, lathes and/or grinders
- Ability to life up to 30 lbs
- Work overtime as required
Interested in this opportunity? Submit your resume to Jen at email@example.com or call her at (419)-281-4600 for more information!
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.