Production & Purchasing Coordinator
Wonderful company in Ashland, Ohio is looking to hire a Production & Purchasing Coordinator to fill an opening in their Production Planning/ Inventory Department.
About The Opening
This position is involved in pre-production planning and responsible for the coordination, administration, and scheduling of material and manufacturing flows to meet the production demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of production job orders for finished goods and sub-assemblies
- Responsible for generating, scheduling and tracking work orders issued to the production floor using ERP/MRP and Excel
- Monitor material requirements to generate and process requisitions and purchase orders for raw materials, supplies, and equipment with OTW procurement procedures
- Vendor point of contact for PO confirmations, acknowledgments, delays/ shortages, and other questions or issues
- Plan out lead times, delivery dates, and estimate costs for products and materials
- Sustain active knowledge and reporting of work in process, incoming supplies, parts, and materials
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support OTW business operations to improve efficiencies, develop and refine the process
1 Year Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Further education or certification is preferred
- Experience in industrial manufacturing, supply chain, and/ or procurement/ purchasing operations
Skills And Abilities:
- Knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain and procurement processes and practices
- Familiarity with engineered drawings, BOMSs, routings, document control
- Computer proficiency:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel)
- ERP/ MRP
- Develop a solution and solve problems systematically and analytically
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communicator
- Understand and support LEAN programs, processes, and procedures
- Time and stress management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivated, focused, self-starter
- Positive and progressive mental attitude
- Decisive, critical thinker
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Team player with the willingness to learn, make constructive suggestions and embrace growth and development
This fantastic opportunity is Monday -Friday 6:30/7:30am - 4:00pm. Please submit your resume to Jennifer at jkaman@ spherionohio.com or call her with questions at 419-281-4600
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.