Project Engineer Assistant
Growing Manufacturer in Wooster, OH seeking a Project Engineer Assistant to collaborate with buyers and work with customers, managing all aspects of quote and order execution from receipt of RFQ through 1st production. This is a full time, temporary opportunity that offers the possibility of permanent placement for the right candidate.
About The Opening
Specific responsibilities include:
- Enter new components into stock using standard naming conventions.
- Preparation of labor and material quotes.
- Create internal BOM structure and routings for assemblies.
- Resolving issues preventing entering of new orders.
- Supporting kickoff meetings and other process milestones to ensure successful order execution.
- Work with suppliers to solve incoming component quality issues.
- Collaborate with purchasing in finding solutions for obsolete/hard to find components.
- Investigate alternate materials, technologies or suppliers for reduced costs and improved quality and reliability; implement changes.
- Work with the Lead Project Engineer to reduce quote time and new order turn-around times and clean jobs to manufacturing as key measures of success.
1 Year Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
1stShift | 8am-5pm | $16-$18/hour | Wooster, Ohio
Does this sound like a fitting position for you? Submit your resume to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.