Research and Development Technician
Top notch employer, legendary products!
Our client, the JM Smucker Company, is seeking a Research and Development Technician who will perform the basic and critical experimental work of the day-to-day applied research.
About The Opening
This is a long term, temporary assignment that offers the possibility of permanent placement for the right candidate.
1st Shift (8am – 5pm) Monday – Friday
Pay Rate = $14.00 - $16.00/hr
- Generating and reporting data
- “Hands on” in a lab, plant, or pilot plant
- Work with computers or consumers
- Work with established procedures, while managing their own workload with a moderate degree of supervision
2 Years Experience
- High school diploma / GED / Vocational School Diploma with minimum 4 years of directly relevant lab experience OR
- Associate Degree with minimum 2 years of directly relevant lab experience OR
- Associate Degree in Science or Technology with no experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load efficiently (self-directed)
- Strong communication skills used to exchange information with team members
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems that can occur in own work area without direct supervision
Interested in this amazing opportunity?
Submit your resume to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested In This Opportunity?
Register with us anytime! One application connects you to all of our openings. Just click on the orange "apply now" button to start.
Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Call your nearest office for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.