Work at an innovative printing company that strives to help you learn and grow everyday while providing the nation with books, magazines and other prints to help companies succeed!
1st Shift (8am - 4:30pm)
Monday - Friday
Pay Rate = $16.00/hr
Biller responsibilities include (but are not limited to) coordinating with Customer Service and Manufacturing to obtain information related to customer accounts and orders. They will apply applicable discounts, special rates, or credit terms to invoices. Other duties include reviewing necessary information and compute charges, and preparing itemized statements, bills, or invoices used for billing and bookkeeping purposes. Biller will read computer printouts to ascertain costs, work completed, or services provided, audit reconcile accounts, and assist junior level associates by answering questions about the billing process and unique billing scenarios.
Full Time, Temp-to-Permanent
- Associate degree in Accounting OR 2-4 years of relevant admin/operational support in manufacturing or office environment
- Very good knowledge of general admin/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department company
- Very good knowledge of technology (MS Office, creating formulas in Excel, using pivot tables)
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Office setting, business casual
- Quick permanent hire opportunity
- Medical and Dental Insurance (starting DAY ONE through Spherion)
- Referral bonuses, employee gifts and incentive programs through Spherion
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Click the Apply Now button below and select Willard as your office of interest or the Call Us button below for more details.