General Laborer openings in the plastics department are available on multiple shifts, Monday - Friday.
1st Shift (7am - 3:30pm)
3rd Shift (10:30pm - 7am)
Pay Rate = $14-17/hr
Responsibilities include forming, trimming, and packing various tub and shower wall units, loading and unloading semi-trucks and pup trucks, and maintaining records as required. Employees will process and prepare scrap plastic for recycling, utilize tools and equipment to perform duties, follow all safety rules and regulations, and maintain housekeeping by keeping their work area clean.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through Spherion
- Opportunity for permanent hire
- Referral program
Once permanently hired:
- Retention bonus ($1000) after 1 year, attendance bonus ($50/month)
- Referral program ($500)
- Performance Bonus - paid monthly
- Union environment
- 10 paid holidays + birthday
- 40 hours of vacation
- Safety shoe allowance ($80/year)
- Prescription safety glasses - reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Employee fitness membership reimbursement
Full Time, Long Term, Temp-to-Permanent
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour period
- Ability to follow dress code (steel toe shoes and jeans)
1 year of manufacturing experience is required
High school diploma / GED is not required, but preferred
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Select Spherion! Click the Apply Now button below and select Orrville as your office of interest or the Call Us button below for more details.