Maintenance Technicians - Direct Hire
An Ashland manufacturing facility is seeking to add Maintenance Technicians to their team on 1st and 2nd shift! If you have five years in manufacturing maintenance and are looking for a multi-craft maintenance role, this could be the one! Competitive hourly rates based on experience and interview range from $20/hr. - $30/hr.
About The Opening
Seeking well-rounded Maintenance Technicians looking for a multi-craft role in the Ashland County area for a stable and evolving company!
5+ Years Experience
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production and facility equipment as directed.
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations.
- Follow all established Maintenance practices in regards to SOP, Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage and Ordering.
- Troubleshoot and Repair of equipment.
- Support all Production needs as necessary including operating equipment.
- Repair and maintain mechanical equipment such as ovens, VFD drives, CNC's, and other production equipment.
- Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of product changeovers and preventative maintenance plans.
- Installation and troubleshooting of production equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent benefits package that includes Health, Vison and Dental Insurance
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurances
- 401(k) with company matching and more!
Is this the opportunity you have been seeking? Apply with resume today!