Office Coordinator/Part Time - Direct Hire
A local and family-owned Property Management company is looking to bring you on to their team as a Part-Time Office Leasing Coordinator! This opportunity offers an hourly rate of $16/hr-$20/hr based on experience.
Do you love interacting with people in the community? Join a team that offers beautiful and well cared for Townhouses, Half-Doubles, and one-story Ranches for lease in the area.
**This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity - Never go through the temp-to-hire process if selected!**
About The Opening
What does an Office Coordinator do?
- Answer phone calls and questions from potential tenants.
- Schedule and conduct walkthroughs of properties available for lease.
- Review and process lease agreements.
- Accept application deposits and monthly rent payments.
- Assist in advertising available properties.
- Processing quarterly reports using Excel.
- Transfer utilities.
- Handling tenant questions or concerns.
- Take maintenance requests and provide information to the property maintenance technician.
- Follow up on maintenance requests to ensure completion and tenant satisfaction
1-2 Years Experience
What do you need to become an Office Coordinator?
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Customer Service background & a "heart of service".
- Ability and comfort in handling cash payments.
- Comfortable and experienced in using Excel and Microsoft Word for reports.
- Self Sufficient and Independent throughout the workday.
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Accounts Receivable background a plus, but not required.
What to expect...
- Family-oriented office environment.
- 20 hours per week guaranteed. Flexibility needed for up to 30 hours weekly, as needed. Could turn into full-time for the right candidate.
- Quality properties to offer to the community.
- After 1 year of service - eligibility for paid time off and annual increases in wage.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply with your resume today!