Property Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
A local and family-owned Property Management company is looking to bring you on to their team as a Property Maintenance Technician! This opportunity offers a pay range between $16/hr-$20/hr.
Join a team that offers beautiful Townhouses, Half-Doubles, and one-story Ranches for lease in the area.
**This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity - Never go through the temp-to-hire process!**
About The Opening
What does a Property Maintenance Technician do?
- Perform repairs and upgrades that keep the interior and exterior of properties in top condition.
- Plumbing Fixtures may need to be installed or repaired such as faucets, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, refrigerators, and hot water tanks.
- Electrical Repair such as power switches, fuses, and wall sockets. Technicians may also troubleshoot electrical-powered appliances such as ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors.
- Painting and Drywall Repair. Technicians may apply new coats of paint or complete minor touch-ups, and repair damaged walls to keep units looking fresh and updated.
- HVAC background a plus, but not required.
- Repair or replace other items such as but not limited to flooring, siding, doors, door locks, and mailboxes.
- Mowing and Landscaping as well as cleaning/upkeep like raking, shoveling, blowing, picking up trash at properties to maintain visual appeal.
3-5 Years Experience
What do you need to become a Property Maintenance Technician?
- Mechanically ability
- A fair amount of electrical knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience
- Friendly demeanor, good communication skills, exceptional follow-up ability
- Knowledgeable and skilled in using hand tools, power tools, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices
- Background in plumbing, electrical, painting, and landscaping
- Self-Motivated individual who works efficiently with little supervision
- Physical ability to constantly stand, push, pull, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach above shoulders, climb ladders, grasp, grip, and turn as needed
- Lifting could be up to 75lbs + at times
- Reading and Writing skills for maintenance request forms, inventory, and maintenance reports
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
What to expect...
- Family-oriented organization
- 30-40 hours per week
- Quality properties to maintain for the community
- After 1 year of service - eligibility for paid time off and annual increases in wage (pending positive performance)
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply with your resume today!