3rd Shift (9pm - 5am)
Monday - Saturday
Pay Rate = $14.00/hr
This role ensures that no hazards exist on food surfaces before the start of the production process by following and executing a list of specific assessments. Some of those assessments include ensuring that all equipment is clean and maintained, performing quarterly clean equipment swabbing and ensuring that there is no evidence of pests or other contaminants on food surfaces. Other responsibilities include filling out written and online reports and handling lab sample shipments.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through Spherion
- Employee programs and incentives
- Clean, organized work environment in a small lab
Full Time, Long Term
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for safety and emphasis on the importance of safety policies
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Click the Apply Now button below and select Mansfield as your office of interest or the Call Us button below for more details.