Supply Specialist- LSC Communications
Spherion Mid Ohio is proud to offer essential positions that keep America working, and our communities safe.
We have a fantastic Temp-To-Permanent opportunity for an Account Supply Specialist at LSC Communications in Willard.
About The Opening
This position must be available to rotate between all three shifts every six weeks.
- 1st Shift 7:00am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift 11:00pm- 7:00am
Most weeks Monday- Friday, chance for weekend overtime when needed.
- Pay begins at $17.90/hr
- When rotating to an off-shift (2nd /3rd)
- Pay is $19.90/hr
ABOUT LSC COMMUNICATIONS:
LSC Communications is a $3.5B company with over 20,000 employees worldwide serving the needs of Publishers, Merchandisers and Retailers with innovative product, service and technology offerings that combine print, e-services, warehousing, fulfillment and supply chain management to increase speed to market, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. LSC Communications was established in 2016 as a new company built upon a 150-year-old print manufacturing tradition. By tapping into our wealth of industry knowledge, we are at the forefront of providing the best and most innovative solutions for storytellers around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of the organization’s product.
- Pull or replenish inventory to satisfy organization needs.
- Ensure shipment and delivery time schedules are maintained.
- Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies.
- Work with inventory control specialist to perform periodic review of inventory stock, record quantity, type, and value of materials on hand.
- May maintain central stores, parts ordering and tracking, and make P-card purchases for materials
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance through Spherion
- The employee of the Month, gifts for National Staffing Week
- Referral bonus
- Vacation Pay
Full Time, Temp-to-Permanent
1-2 Years Experience
- Proficient computer skills primarily the Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Enjoy working in a team-environment
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
- Standard practical application of algebraic, geometric and arithmetic procedures
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to exert 20-50lbs of force occasionally
- Position requires a High-School diploma or GED
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Interested in this great opportunity?
Click the Apply Now button below and select Willard as your office of interest or the Call Us button below for more details!