Talent Acquisition Specialist - JM Smucker Co.
TOP NOTCH EMPLOYER & LEGENDARY PRODUCTS
Our client, the JM Smucker Company, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work closely with the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers and candidates, contributing to the overall success of the Company's recruiting process.
About The Opening
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on sourcing and screening for open positions, representing the JM Smucker brand in an authentic way and creating a positive experience for every candidate. This is a full time, temporary role that offers the ability to work from home during Covid restrictions.
Pay Rate = $20 - $25/hr
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review job descriptions and post positions
- Review resumes and screen qualified candidates
- Work with Talent Acquisition partners to submit candidates for consideration to hiring managers
- Schedule candidates for interviews; ensure all points of contact (candidates, managers) are kept informed and the process feels seamless and well-organized
Full Time, Long Term
- Bachelor degree required
- A minimum of 3 years in the recruiting space (sourcing, interviewing, scheduling candidates, etc)
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday experience is a PLUS)
- Familiarity with interviewing candidates using a virtual platform
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment
- Passion for customer service; strong desire to be a steward of the Company's culture
- Proactive - takes initiative and follows-through consistently
Spherion offers competitive salaries and benefits for temporary employees. So apply now to learn more about our unique, career building opportunities – you won’t be sorry!
Click the Apply Now button below and select Smuckers as your office of interest, or the Call Us button below for more details.